McGeorge students are at the center of everything we do here at the CSO. Below is a collection of special papers written by students, as well as our blog posts highlighting individual students and their accomplishments.
- Ames, Alexander (’22) | Employer Liability During a Pandemic
- Black, Adrienne (’22) | Rehabilitation Programs and Recidivism Rates
- Della Maguire, Mike (’22) | Entrapment: Through A Looking Glass
- Kim, Samuel (’21) | COVID-19 Vaccine: To Patent or Not
- Sanshey, Kelli (’22) | Assembly Bill No. 5
- Taylor, Jordan (’22) | The Right Time to do the RON Thing
- Urban, Matt (’22) | Echoes of Redlining